Table of contents
🚨 Important Note:
- Our testnet currently supports desktop users only. Mobile users cannot add a custom chain to the Keplr wallets at this time.
- The Unigrid testnet is under active development. We may periodically reset the chain to implement new features or address bugs.
- Tokens on this testnet are for testing purposes only and hold no real-world value.
- Sending tokens being disabled is a feature not a bug as we test the vesting module.
- Visit Keplr’s official website.
- Install the Keplr extension for your browser. If you’re familiar with Metamask, the Keplr setup process will be similar.
- Ensure you create an account and securely back up your credentials.
unigrid-testnet-4to keplr: https://docs.unigrid.org/unigrid-cosmos-networks/
- The connection interface should resemble:
- After connecting, access the dashboard to view your Unigrid testnet address.
- Join the Unigrid Discord channel.
- Request access to the #testnet-faucet channel.
- Use the bot in this channel to mint testnet tokens by typing:
If you are a validator and in need of more funds, you can request them via this form.
- With your testnet tokens, go to the Unigrid Testnet Explorer.
- Connect the explorer to your Keplr wallet.
- Delegate tokens to one of the available validators for staking.
When using this explorer and delegating tokens there are 8 decimals you need to add. For example if we want to delegate 1 token, the amount to enter would be 100000000.
In keplr you can add or create multiple wallets. If you would like to test sending tokens this is a good way to do so. With an address selected that contains UGD tokens you can clik on it which will bring you to a send window.
Remember to periodically check for updates and announcements regarding the testnet’s status and developments.